Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 3

Not having a good day :-(

Mum turned the screw this morning and OMG did it hurt! So much so i admit i did let a few tears go, ouch. Had a banana smootie for breakfast as it's easier to eat and swallow than regular breakfast. Didn't eat much lunch as the back wires are rubbing on my cheeks and tried to put the wax on my teeth to stop it but the wax wouldn't stick. Hoping i'm ok for dinner.

My orthodontist messaged my Mum today to ask how i was getting on with my expander. How nice was that!

Tomorrow i have my exhibition so i'm hoping people do a lot of looking and not much asking questions.

Emotion - fed up

1 comment:

  1. Oh bless you, how horrible it is for us to know that it hurt you. Hope the smoothie helped.
    And that your exhibition went well.
    Thinking of you, Love US X X

    ReplyDelete